A prenuptial agreement, also called a premarital agreement or a prenup for short, occurs prior to a marriage.
A postnuptial agreement, also called a postnup, is entered into after the marriage has taken place.
In either case, both spouses determine the parameters of the agreement, and come to a clear understanding on the division of assets, debts and other marital obligations in the event of a divorce or death.
- All your questions answered.
- All phone and email communication.
- 1 hour meeting with attorney/mediator Michael Cotugno (via phone or in person).
- Drafting and preparation of the agreement.
- Up to 2 revisions of the final agreement.
Conscious Divorce offers a $1,200 flat-fee prenup document preparation service for individuals and couples who desire a formal premarital or postmarital agreement.