What's included in the Flat Fee Divorce Paperwork Package?
- All your questions answers regarding the process.
- Straightforward questionnaires to assist you in gathering information.
- All phone and email support.
- Preparation and drafting of all initial pleading documents.
- Preparation and drafting of all mandatory financial disclosure documents.
- Preparation and drafting of the final agreement and attachments.
- Up to 1 revision of the final agreement.
- We handle all Court filing and service of documents.
- We receive and manage all Court correspondence.
How much is the Flat Fee?
As part of our document preparation services, Conscious Divorce offers the Kitchen Table Divorce package for a reasonable $1,800 flat fee (for most cases).
*Our flat fees do not include Court filing fees, which are to be paid directly to the Court. As of 8/1/2018, Court filing fees for divorce in California are $435.
How do we get started?
Contact us at (619) 800-1801 to schedule a free introductory phone call with attorney/mediator Michael Cotugno to discuss your situation and to see our services are a good fit for you.
You can do the call together, as a conference call, or each speak with Michael individually. It's your preference.
If after the initial call, you would like to meet in person, we can schedule an 1 hour consultation at our office for $90. If you decide to move forward with any of our services, the $90 consultation fee will be credited towards your account.
Once you decide you'd like to move forward, we send you a fee agreement and payment link. After those are submitted, we send you a series of questionnaires that assist us in collecting information needed to draft the initial paperwork.